Welcome to our Smartlifetime customers!
2 years warranty
You have 30 days to retract and 30 additional days to return the product to us.
Accumulate your points
Senup makes the difference! For each € spent, you benefit from 3 loyalty points convertible into a reduction voucher.
We keep costs as low as possible, you pay minimum. Home delivery or relay point.
Know more about this product
Nateen Flexi Maxi - Mobile Diapers - Pull Up
Disposable absorbent underwear for very heavy incontinence.
Worn like a traditional undergarment, it allows you to maintain your mobility while guaranteeing highly effective protection against very heavy bladder and faecal leaks.
- Super absorbent core: 2 wood cellulose cushions (from Weyerhaeuser) made up of long fibres; 100% cellulose; Chlorine-free; Excellent comfort because the smallest layer is placed in the centre of the crotch area
- Super absorbent: Sodium polyacrylate, non-allergenic. Highly absorbent and fights unpleasant odours.
- Third layer to keep skin dry; 100% polypropylene; ultra-soft material.
- Cover: 100% polypropylene, non-allergenic non-woven, for hygienic use.
- Anti-bleed barrier: Very high barrier. 100% polypropylene, hydrophobic.
- Outer layer: Triple layer: 1st layer: 100% hydrophilic polypropylene. 2nd layer: Non-toxic polyethylene for waterproofing. 3rd layer: 100% polypropylene for soft feel.
- Bonding: Non-toxic hot-melt adhesive
- Elastics: 8 blue threads on front, 8 white on back, 2 elastic threads for waterproof barrier, 3 side elastics for cuff (latex-free).
|MEDIUM||90 to 130 cm||10 protections||>3050 ml||80 x 65 cm|
|LARGE||110 to 170 cm||10 covers||>3450 ml||95 x 85 cm|
|XL||110 to 175 cm||10 covers||>3650 ml||100 x 95 cm|
|Type of product||Absorbent underwear|
|Incontinence||Urinary & Fecal|
|Absorption||5. Very strong|
|Gender||For men and women|
Based on 100 reviews
The nateen flexi maxi is cheap and effective. (Translated review)
Super (Translated review)
The nateen flexi maxi has a high absorption capacity. (Translated review)
Very good value for money, a good alternative to TENA products which are much more expensive. A downside, the blue label on the back is not useful when putting in the trash, but is very annoying and sticks to the clothes ... (Translated review)
Well-fitting nateen flexi panties. (Translated review)
Absorbent and resistant mobile diaper. (Translated review)
Meets expectations (Translated review)
Good quality/price ratio. Proven efficiency and good ergonomics (Translated review)
Product in accordance with the needs (Translated review)
Excellent (Translated review)