Who are we ?
Senup is the project of three health specialists united by the same goal : the elderly's well-being.
The 3 founders, surrounded by a professional team, work relentlessly in order to provide a high-quality service for the elderly. At Senup, you have the guarantee that you are in the good hands of a team that is keeping itself up-to-date in its specialised field and above all, a team that likes its job. Our customers' satisfaction is our first priority.
Frédéric Demesmaeker : Entrepreneur
Graduated in accounting and in care facilities' management, Frédéric had occupied leading positions in various nursing homes and care facilities. Now more devoted than ever to his initial vocation, he had chosen to add a relational dimension at all his company's levels. He insists on being close to his customers as well as being close to his team that he supports everyday. By creating Senup, Frédéric had a true desire to offer a high-quality service and to give the elderly's the satisfaction they deserve because he precisely understands what their needs could be.
Séverine Draux : Physiotherapist
Graduated in physiotherapy and in care facilities' management with 8 years of experience, Séverine Diplômée en kinésithérapie et en gestion d’établissement de soins avec 8 ans d’expérience, Séverine has always given priority to an active listening of the elderly as well as patience to understand their needs. Given her background, Séverine is one of the team's major assets. Her expertise in physiotherapy, rehabilitation and in wellness is precious in helping to select each product offered on the shop based on its quality and its effeciency.
Aurélie Draux : Pharmacist
A qualified pharmacist with a passion for medicine nourished by a strong family tradition, Aurélie owns a pharmacy while playing an important role for Senup. Each product delivered must be based on professionally verified knowledge and information in accordance with our approach to health. It is essential to know the rules of good practice in the healthcare environment. At Senup, we ensure that!
What do Senup offer ?
- An internet store dedicated to the elderly and healthcare professionals, offering fast, clear and complete navigation.
- A wide choice of more than 4,000 quality products, professionally tested and confirmed.
- The best incontinence ranges on the market: Tena, Hartmann, iD, Lille, Nateen, Amd, Abena, Gohy, Seni,...
- Products with the best quality/price ratio.
- Shipping costs reduced to their lowest rates.
- Order processing within 24 hours.
- A team at your disposal from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- A blog completely dedicated to the elderly.
We offer free help
Effective collaboration requires human contact based on listening and trust.
This is why, at Senup, each client is considered privileged. We make it a priority to respond as quickly as possible to all your requests.
E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- To support the elderly and ensure a better daily life.
- To combat the lack of information essential to an effective purchase.
- To simplify access to care products and purchases on the Internet!
- To offer prices accessible to everyone, wherever you are.
- To offer quality products at the best value for money.
- Because incontinence products can be sold at lower prices.
What about the prices ?
Always lower, that is our goal.
Senup is committed to fighting market prices in order to improve access to the care products that the elderly or disabled often depend on.
We are therefore doing our best to ensure that these prices are no longer an additional constraint in the management of your health.
Let yourself be inspired by our selection of products that improve autonomy, living comfort and quality of care.
We wish you a pleasant navigation!
The Senup team.